20.2.10

shockingly awaken

This one looks awesomely beautiful. i'd like to have this piece, if i can get some more money. :))


And this one's so cool. Pretty classy, but so simple and easy. it's like, all me. lmao. :))



Oh my God. Look at how this girl dresses. well it's Marc jacob's. i heart this. why ? maybe because i have a piece which looks a lot like this, and i'm going to wear it, like , tomorrow? Lols. Thumbs up, Marc Jacobs. you rock. ANd we'll see some pieces of his work again.


and so, till tomorrow, let's see what i have in mind tomorrow. and it's cold here. so i'd better turn on the heater. leave comments. let me know what do you think. thanks. :))

xoxo, Cella-noree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.