1.5.10

Selecting dress for prom

Hello lovely readers!
I know some of you are graduating from high school just now.
and that means we have a prom to attend! (i am still in the second grade though)
I can do nothing for you but to congratulate you and your graduation,
and also, giving tips for helping you to choose your prom dress!
So here we go, i hope i am a lot helpful.






















Punky Rock can be a choice to be chosen to look more than HOT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Some Preppy old Vintage touch can be added to your look to specialize yourself !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BeingFeminine helps you on growing into a woman-from a girl.

































P
rincess style.
This way you will show your girlie side.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



You can dress in the style of Bohemian. It doesn't have to come with long dress every time. You can do some cut and tadaa, you'll look awesome .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shoes are the path into beauty. With no shoes, you can't be considered one hundred percent pretty, so, be careful while choosing the best pair for your royal feet =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And when the time comes to choose the accessories, it'll be the hardest time since i feel like
want to wear all of them. Here's a brief look of some of them
=)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Clutch is a must! For those who wants to
look even better.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Necklace for those who needs accessories in the neck
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










Ring
.One or two wouldn't hurt you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today. Have a nice prom.
And also Have a nice weekend!

Cheers to my newest follower!
Vanessa and Mariza. Thanks so much! =)

and FYI, i made my formspring account.
Just click here . you don't need log in to ask questions.
Ask anything. Don't be shy.
I also make another blog with a title 'Dry My Closet'.
Just click the upper right picture in this blog.
Thanks!

xoxo, Cella-noree

28 comments:

  1. thx for everything...
    mm,, i like the princess style with the white gown and bohemian in the 2nd pic..
    for shoes: i like the black one
    but i will not use them to prom cz i'm not in high school..
    but nice tips..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun options, darling!
    Love the gray ruched dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! And I wouldn't mind painting your room, it'd be cool, although I'm guessing I'm across the globe from you being the UK. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment, you can learn why Black Sheep is my blog's name here: http://blacksheepr.blogspot.com/2009/02/why.html :D

    finding the perfect prom dress is har, I would go for vintage and/or princess style :) and a statement ring!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the comment and lovely post :)
    feel free to follow and link me.
    happy sunday,love anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you tell me where the 6th dress is from?!


    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your suggestions, theres something to suit everyone. Makes me wish I was still in highschool so I could wear a pretty dress =P

    Don't forget to check back at my blog tomorrow for a super amazing giveaway for ALL my readers =)

    Mystique-Glamour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Blog :)
    I really loved the long pink dress: So Pretty :)
    Marinela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the princess style dress. it's simple but fabulous.

    exchange link :D


    http://iheartacupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes,,i'm in college but in the last year..
    now,i am finishing my thesis..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I try and draw something every day so I can improve :) Ariel's my favourite too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for show 'em to us, this post is helpful.
    I'm interested on design and also fashion. i love to do some DIY things.

    Visit my new post :)
    LaPetiteChateau

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved reading this post!
    Beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yessum! :D Have a good weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so jealous the UK dosnt have a prom!

    Missy
    High street + Couture =
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, yeah i was saving my money for some time until i can afford it.. need sacrifice to have it.. thanks for visiting my blog..
    keep on blogging and visiting my blog, dear :)

    http://turquoiseandlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. yep, when we want smtgh we have to do sacrifice sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My gosh, prom fashion has come a long way since I went to prom. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. such great pieces !
    many thanks for the sweet comments..

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the first dress :)

    moochelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like that dress, the hue is so beautiful!

    thanks for stopping by,
    J"P"B

    ReplyDelete
  23. thx...wish me the best and u too..

    ReplyDelete
  24. its such a hard choice to pick out a prom dress. but also so much fun to shop around!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the 2nd dress ^^ great post :3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool dresses :]
    I just went to my Senior prom, check it out!

    -Juliette WhereForArtThouRomeo

    ReplyDelete

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.