17.12.15

Citra Natural Talent Finalists Quarantine: Day 2



Here it goes my second day in the quarantine with Citra and Gadis Magazine. 
Let me give you a hint, it is mostly hearty treats for tummy! 






Now let us start our day with a warm and hearty breakfast, shall we? I myself got me at least four rounds of different food. Well, it is not everyday that you get to stay at a hotel like Royal Kuningan Hotel? So let me consider it an early holiday, or a mini getaway like i mentioned before?



The session resumed to a scrap-booking session. Something that i have not done in years i think. This was the time. I quickly grabbed the props and all the cute ribbons and glitter. And here is what i came up with. Pretty good, please do say so or i will stop scrap-booking. :D


Lunch. Again. Apparently, my tummy was too full so although my eyes craved for something this much, i did not manage to finish the meal. In fact, only 15% of the meal was chewed well.
 Too bad. They should have had the time span between breakfast and lunch 
a bit further to allow my tummy to growl again.



The session was nicely wrapped with talent show from all the finalists. Congratulation for all the winners! and thank you Laudya Chintya Bella for coming and sharing. It was a great experience indeed. And as if our tummies were still empty, they took me to another dinner 
at Sate Khas Senayan, Epicentrum. More un-eaten food was brought home. 
To sum up, it was a great getaway! Hope to see you guys soon enough!

'Beauty is a light in the heart.

Bye for now, Felicia Marcellina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.