2.1.16

Review: Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Lotion and Mask

The whitening trend is still here, i guess for a long-long more time.




I was invited by Jean Milka to an event with Kose a few weeks ago. I sent my media team to attend the event because i was not able to as the time clashed with other event.

I had a very bright expression when my media friend gave a sweet blue packaged products to keep me happy. This if for you, she said. Review them. Have fun.

Oh, yes. I would definitely have fun in trying new products.



Honestly, i have never used anything from Kose. I do know that this is an authentic brand from Japan, but never really laid my hands on its products.

From the first glance, i love the classy packaging design that makes it look expensive. Well, it is not exactly something that is pretty cheap. So i was given a good opportunity to review these products, and i guess i could not be happier.

So what's in the bag: KOSE Sekkisei Lotion and KOSE Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask.

Starting off with the mask, KOSE Sekkisei Mask is a black peel-off whitening mask (pretty fancy eh) which has the magical ability to take away all your dead skin cells and blackheads, with an instant smoother and brighter effect visible after removal.


The product comes in a tube packaging that makes it easier to be used. Apply some to your face, leave it on for around 20 minutes, then rinse it off.



As i peeled off the mask from my face, i could see some blackheads netted, moreover, it is a bit easier for blackheads to be removed after usage. Rinsing it off with water is enough so you do not need to use an exaggerating amount of facial soap and foam afterwards.

Plus =    (+) an instant smoother skin is experienced
             (+) a brighter skin is visibly proven
             (+) easy usage
             (+) blackheads are pulled out
Minus = (-) Peeling it off isn't as easy as i thought. The mask did come off broken here and there.


credits: google search

And for the second product, it was KOSE Sekkisei Whitening Lotion.

This lotion is initially meant for brightening and moisturizing skin, and fading black spots. In case you have a really oily face, i would suggest you to still use some moisturizing, just not in a too hearty amount.



Japanese girls may do 100 pats on the face with moisturizers, traditionally, but i.. not so much. I would have lost count by the time it reached 20. So i poured some of the lotion to a cotton pad and start patting. I did not count, but i guess we all know when it is enough, i would not say a number of pats, every need is different.

I did get a happy feeling after applying this product, but the happiest feeling was when i woke up the next day. In the morning, my face skin kind of felt like it's made out of jelly, which entertained me. I felt like my skin was brighter when i looked into the mirror, and it was soft and smooth. Very.

Plus=      (+) amazing feeling the next morning
              (+) It gave you the right amount of moisture, not too oily for me.
Minus =  (-) I do wish they have a small package for this so i can bring it anywhere for instant usage.



So that's it for today. 

Star = I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars.
Repurchase = YES

Thank you for reading and hope this helps!

'Shine bright like a diamond.

Bye for now, Felicia Marcellina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.